Maximus App Release Notes
November 7, 2018
- Ad Report Improvements - The Ad Report has been updated to include CTR and Average CPC for the image you're viewing, along with other minor improvements.
November 2, 2018
- Ads - The Campaign Details page now includes the Ads button which takes you to the Ads page. On this page you can see a thumbnail of the image, clicks, and spent for that ad. Tapping on the ad will open the Ad Report. On this page you can see Clicks, Spent, Profit, Sales, EPC, and CVR for that ad and along with the image and text for that ad. You can use the toggle in the top right corner to pause and unpause your ad.
October 12, 2018
- UI Improvements - The App User Interface has been revamped with larger At a Glance Stats, a new layout for the Campaign Details Page, and a new layout for the Login page.
October 10, 2018
- Date Filter - In the app you can now select the gear icon in the top right for Settings, which displays the filters you can apply. A new filter for Date has been added, and you can select between Today, Yesterday, or Two Days Ago. You can use this filter across all 3 pages - Dashboard, Campaigns, and Campaign Details.
October 9, 2018
- Improved Dashboard and Campaign Filters - Select the settings icon in the top right to filter the campaigns shown by individual Network or User.
September 21st, 2018
- The Maximus iOS is released on the App Store! The Maximus App is designed as a companion to use Maximus on the go to view and manage your campaigns wherever you are. For more information about the Maximus App visit our help documentation by clicking here.