The Gemini Settings drawer on the menu of the Campaign Details page displays the specific settings that are unique to Gemini.
For common questions about Gemini visit the Gemini FAQ page.
With age targeting, Gemini campaigns can be set to target specific age groups. You are able to target the following age ranges:
You can select multiple age groups to target more than one age demographic.
With gender targeting, Gemini campaigns can be set to target certain genders. You are able to target:
The Gemini CPC is unique compared to other networks. This value by default is lower as the actual CPC will be based on the percentage value set for the specific publisher groups.
Gemini directs traffic to six different publisher groups. These publisher groups are based on ad placement and device.
- Group 1-A: Serves Yahoo sites and apps on large format devices
- Group 1-B: Serves Yahoo sites and apps on small format devices
- Group 2-A: Serves higher tier third party sites and apps on large format devices
- Group 2-B: Serves higher tier third party sites and apps on small format devices
- Group 3-A: Serves lower tier third party sites and apps on large format devices
- Group 3-B: Serves lower tier third party sites and apps on small format devices
The Gemini bid adjustments are percentage values that will either increase or decrease the CPC for a specific publisher group. The bid adjustment is calculated by multiplying the Gemini CPC by the adjustment percentage and adding the resulting value to the Gemini CPC.
As an example, if the Gemini CPC is set to $0.05 and the bid adjustment for Group 1-A is to 100%, the resulting CPC for Group 1-A would be $0.10.
Maximus will adjust the bid modifier for the selected group when performing CPC optimizations. If the selected group to optimize is Group 1-B, the bid modifier for only this group will be adjusted during optimizations.